OUR DIAMOND

Founder and designer, Jade Trau started as a diamond buyer for 20 years now personally hand selects each diamond that represents her brand well from the design to the material. All diamonds used by Jade Trau are ethically sourced diamonds in accordance with the Kimberly Process. Ethical sourcing is utmost priority to Jade Trau. The Kimberly Process ensures that all shipment of rough diamonds to the United States is conflict-free, each diamond is then certified if they passed the KP-inspection. Along with responsibly sourced diamonds, Jade Trau's collection only includes diamonds graded with color: G+ and clarity: SI1+. This guarantees that your Jade Trau signature piece will last (and shine) for generations!

We only work with genuine, natural diamonds certified with a Certificate of Authenticity. All of the diamonds from our Forevermark Alchemy™ collection is laser inscribed with a unique identification number that is accompanied by a Forevermark grading certificate, from the De Beer Group Institute of Diamonds. All of the diamonds in our engagement rings are accompanied by a grading report by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA), a leading authority on diamond quality. 

 

OUR GOLD

We only use real solid 18-karat gold in our jewelry. Karat is a measurement of the ratio of gold to other metals on a scale from 0 to 24. The higher the karat number, the more gold there is and less of other metal content. 18-Karat gold has 18/24 parts of gold (or 75% pure gold) and has a greater store of value than 14-karat gold jewelry. The remaining 25% percentage is added alloy to enhance the durability and hardness of naturally soft 24-karat gold -- ensuring that it is suitable for daily wear.