Jade Trau is a rapidly growing fine jewelry company designed and handcrafted in New York City. Storytelling, along with the personalized nature of jewelry, are at the forefront of the Jade Trau brand. Emphasizing the science behind the artistry, Jade Trau honors the intricacies of the materials by focusing on designs that ensure the personality and story of each stone is fully realized. Every collection is handmade in 18-karat gold, platinum, and ethically-sourced, natural diamonds- ensuring that each Jade Trau piece will shine on for generations to come.
As a member of our Product Development/Production department, you will be an essential part of the brand to assist with communicating with vendors, managing projects, and assisting in any daily production tasks with key responsibilities for:
- Inventory management, tracking and coordinating job bags with workshop.
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors, setting up appointment, requesting samples, sending Order Commits, PO’s & confirming ship dates.
- Partner with Senior Production Manager to gain understanding of product development & production processes including construction and costing.
- Build collaborative relationship with team members, mentors, peers, and sourcing channels across department.
- Work with Sales team on projections, size breaks, tickets and system item definitions.
- Monitor WIP deliveries and factory performance on seasonal stock basis to ensure the timely delivery of products/orders. Ensure all timelines are met from development to production to shipping.
- Actively participating in weekly production update meetings with team.