WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SUBMIT MY ORDER VIA YOUR WEBSITE?
Once you submit your order, we will run your credit card and wait for authorization from the credit card company. After we receive notification (that you have sufficient credit) and the transaction is complete on our end, we will determine if the jewelry you have selected is in stock. If it is in stock, we will prepare the jewelry for shipment and a member of the Jade Trau team will email you a FedEx tracking number. If it is not in stock, we will begin production on your piece and email you an approximate ship date. Then, we will email you a tracking number once your order has been dispatched. Usually, production takes 2-3 weeks. Exact ship date cannot be guaranteed.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- Once the shipment has been dispatched, a member of the Jade Trau team will email you your Fedex tracking number and you can track your package on www.fedex.com
- If you do not receive your order within 3 business days, we are not liable to you unless you contact us immediately.
HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY WITHIN THE US TAKE AND WHAT ARE THE ASSOCIATED COSTS?
At this time, we only ship via FedEx.
- Your shipment is sent second day delivery with signature required upon receipt.
- Overnight shipping is available upon request and for an additional $10 fee.
- All deliveries are insured and the cost is $30.00 for all US orders.
- International shipping rates will vary and duties will apply.
HOW LONG DOES A CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION LAST?
The credit card authorization period is usually 7 days or less.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER ONCE IT HAS BEEN PLACED?
Yes, cancellations can be made at any time prior to your shipment notification. A $50.00 restocking fee will be applied. Please contact email@example.com as soon as you can if you wish to cancel your order.
CAN I RETURN MY JADE TRAU JEWELRY ORDER?
- For online purchases, Jade Trau will accept merchandise in its original condition for a refund when accompanied by the original packaging and original sales invoice.
- You must contact Jade Trau at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery to be eligible for a return. Your order must be returned with all its original packaging to ensure safety while in transit. Returns outside of the 7 days may be accepted at the discretion of Jade Trau for merchandise credit only.
- Please note your return will go through Jade Trau’s quality control department upon arrival to inspect the condition of the jewelry. We cannot accept jewelry that has been worn, used, altered or damaged. Jade Trau has the right to reject a return if the item appears altered or shows signs of wear in any way.
- The full shipping return cost will be deducted from your refund, which will be disclosed in communications prior to your return.
- We will refund your credit card no later than 30 days after your return request.
DO WE SHIP TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES OR TO A PO BOX?
We are only able to ship to one address per order and we are unable to ship to a PO Box.
IS THE FULL COLLECTION AVAILABLE ONLINE?
- We are only able to ship to one address per order and we are unable to ship to a PO Box.
- The Jade Trau for Forevermark® collection is not available for online purchase. Please click here to find the nearest Jade Trau retail location.
ARE THE PICTURES TO SCALE?
All pictures are not to scale, so we encourage online shoppers to read the descriptions thoroughly and view our homepage images. Actual dimensions are included in the product descriptions.
CAN I REPLACE A LOST EARRING OR STACKING RING?
Yes, you may buy only one earring or one stacking ring. * This does not apply to certain pieces.
IS MY TRANSACTION SAFE?
Yes, www.JadeTrau.com is encrypted and PCI compliant, which is an information security standard for organizations that handle, credit card and debit card information. Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around credit card data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure.
Please click here to view the policy.
HOW CAN I CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CURRENCY?
All prices are quoted in US dollars. We only accept US currency at this time.
ARE JADE TRAU DIAMONDS ETHICALLY SOURCED?
- Yes, due to the nature of Jade’s background and industry associations, all Jade Trau diamonds are ethically mined. Ethical sourcing is of the utmost priority to Jade Trau. Jade Trau jewelry is manufactured in NY.
- Jade Trau is an active member of JBT (Jewelers Board of Trade), DMIA (Diamond Manufacturers and Importers Association), AGS (American Gem Society) and WJA (Women’s Jewelry Association.)